top of page

Auchtertool Hub/Pub Update

Decision on Funding Delayed

We have been informed by the Scottish Land Fund (SLF) that all funding of projects has been temporarily paused.

As explained in the last update - 22nd March - the SLF expected to give us their decision regarding funding by the end of May. We now hope to hear from the SLF sometime in the summer and will pass on information to you as and when we are in a position to do so.

However, in the meantime we will continue to get in touch with those individuals who have already expressed an interest in learning more about the project.

If you have not already done so, but are interested in learning more about the project, please feel free to contact our Chair - Dr Pat Carragher at

156 views0 comments


bottom of page